As you’ve probably guessed by the title, I’ll be posting a Christmas- and winter-themed writing prompt every day for twelve days, today included. To those of you who keep an eye on my Tuesday Tiny Writing Tips series: I’m not cancelling it, I’m just putting it on hold until the Twelve Days series is over; you’ll get your next tiny tip on Tuesday, December 29. With that said, here’s your first Christmas-y prompt.
☞ Write a short story in which your character finds themselves in Santa’s workshop and discovers that:
– Santa is actually a woman
– Santa is a cross-dresser
– Santa is a perv who only hires sexy elves
– The elves are planning to go on a strike because Santa hasn’t paid them in a while
– The reindeers are actually shapeshifters and have a human form
– The reindeer are actually Santa’s slaves
☞ You can use one or any combination of those.
☞ If you use this prompt and post your story online, feel free to give a link to it in the comments!
Don’t forget to check out the other prompts in the series: