Children get all wild and bouncy when they are on a sugar rush; how about you?
☞ Write a humorous story about a drunken Santa or Santa on a sugar rush.
☞ Suggestions of what you can use in your story:
– Santa getting stopped by a police officer for not wearing a seatbelt in the sleigh.
– Santa getting a ticket because he didn’t park the sleigh right due to being tipsy/on a sugar rush.
– Santa not being able to remember the names of his reindeer, which leads to hem refusing to fly.
– Santa getting presents delivered to the wrong place. How does he fix that when he sobers up/comes down from the sugar high?
– Santa getting in trouble with Mrs. Clause because of his sugar addiction on returning home drunk. You can write this one from Mrs. Clause’s perspective.
☞ Questions to help you write:
– What other funny/ridiculous situation can Santa get himself into while tipsy/drunk/on a sugar rush?
– How and why did Santa get drunk or on a sugar high? Did he mean to do it (if so, why) or was it accidental (if so, how)?
– Did he treat himself to a bottle of fine wine for a job well done after delivering millions of presents?
– Is he a habitual drinker?
– Did he have one too many cookies?
– Or is he addicted to sugar canes?
☞ If you use this prompt and post your story online, feel free to give a link to it in the comments!
Don’t forget to check out the other prompts in the series!