Does the cold bother you? ‘Cause we are taking a trip to the Ice Queen’s palace.
☞ Write a story in which your character is whisked away to the Ice Queen’s palace.
☞ Questions to help you write:
– Why was your character taken?
– Did they do something wrong and now await to be punished by the Queen? (Suggestions: they spoke against the Queen, they killed/injured one of her guards, they stole something from the Queen)
– Did they somehow help out the Queen, her people or someone close to her and are to be rewarded? (Suggestions: save her daughter from being kidnapped, nursed her pet to health)
– Is it all a mix up or a case of mistaken identity? If the latter, would it be better for your character to tell the Queen they are not who she’s seeking or would your character play along to save their life or gain something?
– What is the ice palace like? Can humans survive the cold in it without the help of magic and charms?
– What is the Queen like? Is she a fair and just ruler or a tyrant?
– What kind of creatures could serve the Queen? Do they do it out of love for her or out of fear?
☞ If you use this prompt and post your story online, feel free to give a link to it in the comments!
Don’t forget to check out the other prompts in the series!