Last day so I’m giving you lots and lots of freedom with this one!
☞ Write a short story and include “This gives a new meaning to the words Boxing Day” somewhere in it.
☞ Questions to help you write:
– Is your character unexpectedly taking part in boxing (the sport)?
– If so, what could’ve started the fight? A misunderstanding? Him/her coming to the help of others? A fight during a sale?
– Who started the fight and are they the one who’d come out victorious?
– Is your character even taking part in the fight or are they just an observer?
– What else could your character mean by that sentence?
– Maybe they had one too many drinks the previous night and woke up in a box?
– If so, did they crawl in it or did someone put them there? Who? Was it a prank?
☞ If you use this prompt and post your story online, feel free to give a link to it in the comments!
I hope you are having a blast during the holidays. Didn’t get enough presents? Enter my 4th Wattpad Birthday Giveaway raffle!
PS: I’ll be renewing my Tuesday Tiny Writing Tips starting next week (December 29).
Don’t forget to check out the other prompts in the series!