This time, I’m not organizing, co-judging or even giving away a prize; this time, it is wattpad who will give you your prize. And what is that?
Your story will be published in a printed anthology that you will receive! Copies will also circulate in US and Canada libraries.
Yes, you can see your story in a printed edition!
So, what is the Twist Fate Challenge?
It’s a contest run by DeviantArt and Wattpad. Each platform will select a certain amount of entries (a total of 100) and these finalists will then be reviewed by a panel of editors, who will decide which submissions will be published.
How to enter:
- Write a story reimagining your favorite hero as a villain, or villain as a hero.
- Tag your story twistfatechallenge.
Entry Requirements & Eligibility:
– Your entry must be your original work or, if it is a collaboration, you must name all the people who work on it (you can do that in the blurb or in an A/N)
– Your entry must be in English
– Your entry must be no more than 2 500 words
– Your entry must adhere to the Wattpad Content Guidelines
– The contest is opened worldwide to people between the ages of 13 and 17
Deadline: Wednesday, April 6th, 2016, 11:59 PM EST.
For more details on the Twist Fate Challenge, click here.
If you have any questions, you can comment in the chapter I linked above or under this post.