Have your character:
- grin (widely)
- laugh (deep, throaty) or giggle
- speak louder than usual
- speak quicker than usual
- have excessive amount of energy/be hyper (think kids when they’ve had too much sugar)
- be unable to stay put
- walk in a quick pace
As you can see, being happy and excited overlap. You can use excess of energy, confidence, broad smiles and giggling for both.
Want more character-related lists? Check these out:
- 12 Handy Positive Words to Describe Facial Expressions
- 17 Handy Negative Words to Describe Facial Expressions
- 33 Ways to Describe Your Character’s Voice
- 40 Words to Describe Your Character’s Eyes
- 47 Ways for Your Characters to Walk
Do you like my content? You can buy me a coffee!