I’ve uploaded a handful of word lists on Dilyana’s World and I intend to post more. However, I couldn’t help but wonder how you guys are going to find all of them. So: I decided to post this table of content.
Here, I’ll link all word lists that are currently available and add each new post that falls into this category.
Right now we have:
- 7 Powerful Alternatives for Saying “Want” (Verb)
- 10 Ways to Show Your Character is Irritated
- 10 Ways to Show Your Character is Happy
- 10 Ways to Show Your Character is Excited
- Ways to Show Your Character is in Love (Part One)
- Ways to Show Your Character is in Love (Part Two)
- 12 Handy Positive Words to Describe Facial Expressions
- 17 Handy Negative Words to Describe Facial Expressions
- 20 Words to Use Instead of Nice
- 31 Words to Use Instead of Very
- 33 Ways to Describe Your Character’s Voice
- 40 Words to Describe Your Character’s Eyes
- 47 Ways for Your Characters to Walk
- Is Harry Potter’s Fear a Phobia? A List of Phobias to Include in Your Book
PS: If you need a table of contents with tips, check out this post that lists all of my one hundred Tuesday Tiny Writing Tips, sorted into topics.