Today I’m going to introduce you to A Divided Mind by M. Billiter. There’s a giveaway, an author interview and a sneak peek, but first: a little bit about the book.
Published by: Tangled Tree Publishing
Publication date: July 27, 2019
Genres: Adult, Psychological Thriller
Sometimes that little voice in your head isn’t always yours Continue reading
Today I’m going to introduce you to Michael James – a standalone by Lisa Andrew. There’s an excerpt for you guys to check out, but first: a little bit about the book.
Themes and genres: Erotica, Psychological Thriller
WARNING: Mature Content
The celebrity life is exquisite and filled with the absolute finest of all items. But hidden from the world may be a dark sex life you could never imagine. So when one of the world’s most famous couples attempts to deal with a detrimental secret in private, deceit begins to entangle their relationship Continue reading
2019 is upon us, but 2018 is not forgotten. And more specifically: the books I read are not (entirely) forgotten.
Today I’m going to share with you the ones that left the biggest impression on me: my favorites and some honorable mentions. There are a couple of rules to my lists though:
- These are books that I’ve read in 2018, but didn’t necessarily come out that year (most did though).
- Only one book per author per list, however, I will include one of the authors in both lists. If you follow my reviews, I’m sure you can guess which author will be present in both places, although I’ve reviewed so many of her books (seven, actually) this year, that you might not be able to guess which two titles are going to be featured into this post.
And now, in the order in which I’ve posted my reviews, starting with the oldest one…
My Favorite Reads of 2018: Continue reading
In January I posted eight reviews. Eight! It’s the most reviews I’ve ever uploaded in a single month. With February being the month of love, I’ve decided to review one of my favorite books (it’s by Garrett Leigh) and I also have three ARCs which means that you can expect four reviews this month. So which are the books?
In the order they’ll be reviewed in…
Blood Brothers – Black Walker Warrior, Book 2
Author: Angela Stevens
Themes & Genres: Fantasy, Paranormal, Native American Mythology
With the Vargr Clan community in turmoil over the death of one of their own, the Lycans are in shock Continue reading
There are a lot of books I’d like to read in 2018, but I’ve narrowed them down to thirteen to share with you. Before I tell you which they are, a few disclaimers:
- This isn’t a Top 13; the books are in no particular order.
- While some of these books are coming out this year (I’ve mentioned which), there are some that are older.
- Some of the new releases don’t have covers, titles or synopsis yet. In the case of the unknown titles, I’ll just write which series the book is from and the number it’s supposed to be; as for the About (synopsis), I’ll just explain what the series is about.
- I’ve divided the books in the following categories: Fiction Novels (8), Guides (3), and Manga/Graphic Novels (2).
Let’s start with…
— FICTION NOVELS —
1. The Alienist – Dr. Lazlo Kreizler, Book 1
Author: Caleb Carr
Themes & Genres: Historical, Mysteries, Psychological, murder
About: The year is 1896. The city is New York Continue reading
Three Truths and a Lie – Brent Hartinger
Themes & Genres: LGBT, Mystery, Thriller, Horror
WARNING: Mature Content
(For readers 14 and up)
Deep in the heart of the forest, four friends gather for a weekend of fun.
Truth #1: Rob is thrilled about the weekend trip Continue reading