When I announced that I’d be featured in this year’s summer Wattpad Block Party, I told you that my post is on creating a fictional world. Well, that post is now up!
If you’d like to find the seven things you need to consider when you create a Fantasy/Sci-Fi/Paranormal world in order to make it as vivid and engaging as possible, check out my post; if you have any questions about what I’ve written, leave a comment and I’ll do my best to give you an informative answer.
As for my Wattpad Block Party giveaway: you have six days (until the end of August) to enter. The prizes are a chapter dedication, a shout-out on Wattpad (7K followers) and feedback on your blurb, cover and five chapters of your Wattpad story.
Have fun reading and good luck with the giveaway! 💙
There are a lot of books I’d like to read in 2018, but I’ve narrowed them down to thirteen to share with you. Before I tell you which they are, a few disclaimers:
- This isn’t a Top 13; the books are in no particular order.
- While some of these books are coming out this year (I’ve mentioned which), there are some that are older.
- Some of the new releases don’t have covers, titles or synopsis yet. In the case of the unknown titles, I’ll just write which series the book is from and the number it’s supposed to be; as for the About (synopsis), I’ll just explain what the series is about.
- I’ve divided the books in the following categories: Fiction Novels (8), Guides (3), and Manga/Graphic Novels (2).
Let’s start with…
— FICTION NOVELS —
1. The Alienist – Dr. Lazlo Kreizler, Book 1
Author: Caleb Carr
Themes & Genres: Historical, Mysteries, Psychological, murder
About: The year is 1896. The city is New York Continue reading